Saturday 19 February 2011

About senti dreams


sentidreams is a blog where i describe & share me, my feeling, my creations and my knowledge.
why i named it 'sentidreams'?
Answer is so hard to describe the word 'sentydreams'
each and every person have its own dreams and some of them are most precious and make him sentimental. In this blog you can feel these thoughts these amazing thougths which are make your dreams more beautiful..
here I will gonna write my these sentydreams and my experience.
mainly this blog belong to my 3rd phase of life which is related to my engineering life, so i also show some technical points here.
here you find some of my creations and some of other senty thoughts by other great writers and poets and technicians and belonging to my life...
So I Welcomes You On Senti Dreams 'put your dreams in real world'

No comments:

Post a Comment